Wednesday, July 28, 2004

ek anjani si

Today was browsing over a site and came across this shayari which I simply had to share:
Aankho ki zooban woo samajh nahi paate,
honth hain magar hum kuch kah nahi paate.
Apni bebasi kis tarah kahe,
koi hai jis ke bina hum rah nahi paate.
The source is anonymous, but the shayari is beautiful. I will try my hand at a translation, but can't promise to do it justice:
She doesn't understand the language of the eyes,
I have lips but I can't seem to be able to say anything.
How do I speak of my helplessness,
that there is someone I can't live without.
Its a good one. I really wonder who has the time as well as the depth of emotion to come up with such beautiful ones? A thought to be debated upon another time.

[edited on 29th]
dil gumsum zubaan khamosh,
ye aakhen aaj num kyu hain?
Jinhe kabhi paaya hi na tha,
unhe aaj khone ka gum kyu hai?
[/edit]

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

baatein yeh dil ki hain jise dil hi samajh sakta hai
ek adad insaan hoon main...mohabaat ker sakta hoon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home